Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Petr Slabý <sl...@kadel.cz> on 2021/11/10 09:20:31 UTC

Ambiguous inline image key name resolution

Hi,
I came accross this article https://www.pdfa.org/safedocs-unearths-pdf-inline-image-issue/ at the PDF Association web. It describes what should happen if an inline image contains both an abbreviated and a full key for the same thing, but each having a different value. I have checked the example which is attached there using PDFBox Debugger 2.0.24. From the 8 images it contains, 7 are rendered correctly (which is much better than what my Adobe Acrobat DC is able to show).

I am not sure if it is worth creating an issue, the example seems to be quite artificial. Decide for yourself if this is worth fixing.

Have a nice day,
Petr.

AW: Ambiguous inline image key name resolution

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
This was fixed yesterday 😂

Tilman

--- Original-Nachricht ---