Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/06/17 02:58:52 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Next CloudMonkey release v6.1.0

All,

Ping - any feedback towards the next release[1]? Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/milestone/2

Regards.

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Correction - I shared the wrong link, pre-release testing-only binaries are here:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-cloudmonkey/releases/tag/master

Regards.

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [DISCUSS] Next CloudMonkey release v6.1.0

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [DISCUSS] Next CloudMonkey release v6.1.0

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [DISCUSS] Next CloudMonkey release v6.1.0

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit,

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit,