Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Aaron <aa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/28 20:44:33 UTC

Silly question: why have native-standalone vs standalone example conf DIRs?

If by default, native-mapping for tserver is "true" by default?

I know there start-up memory settings are different in accumulo-env.sh,
but, i would think that for non-native mapping, you'd have in the
accumulo-site.xml the configure tserver.memory.aps.native.enabled = false

Or am I completely missing something?

Re: Silly question: why have native-standalone vs standalone example conf DIRs?

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.
You are correct. Include as an attachment on the ticket.

Posted by Aaron <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aaron <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aaron Glahe <aa...@gmail.com>.