Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by helander <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/23 14:16:42 UTC

Tool to merge WSDL+XSDs into a single WSDL file

Any such tool provided my CXF or anyone that knows about that kind of tool,
preferably usable in Maven projects ?

Thanks

Lars

RE: Tool to merge WSDL+XSDs into a single WSDL file

Posted by helander <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

I found another method by using cxf tools:

Wsdl -> Java classes
Java classes -> wsdl

The second step creates the fragments from the imported xsd:s included in
the generated wsdl.

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi Lars,

You can try SOPERA Toolsuite http://www.sopera.de/en/downloads/sopera-asf-331/  (Eclipse->Import->WSDL).
It merges schemas and wsdl into single file and splits it to two parts:
1) abstarct: schemas, messages, portType (sdx)
2) physical: endpoint, port, bindings (spdx)

Tool is not new and not completely error free, but works in most of the cases. It based on Eclipse WTP project.

Cheers,
Andrei.