Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Josh <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 12:58:39 UTC

(AXIS2-2492) Deployment problem on Weblogic 8.1.x (Not classloader related)

Hello,

This bug is a show stopper for us converting from axis 1.4 to axis 2 on
weblogic 8.1.  I there someone that can take a look at this?

Thanks,

Joshua

Re: (AXIS2-2492) Deployment problem on Weblogic 8.1.x (Not classloader related)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Leave this bug as-is. sure, please add another one for "simple" deployment

Posted by Josh <ge...@gmail.com>.
Dims,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh <ge...@gmail.com>.
Dims,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it does not.

-- dims

Posted by Josh <ge...@gmail.com>.
Dims,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Joshua,

It's a bit experimental. I recommend it for extreme cases like yours
where the app server classloaders don't work correctly. No, we haven't
doc'ed it yet or run all kinds of scenarios with it. Please let us
know if you see something flaky. Leave the axis2.xml in
/WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml since i don't remember if it works when
dropped under WEB-INF.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Josh <ge...@gmail.com>.