Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by vanessa vanessa <va...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 18:23:58 UTC

Velocity to generate GWT Code

Hello ,
I'm new to Velocity and I have to generate with the velocity engine
GWT web pages.How can I proceed ? and which version i have to install ?

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards .

Re: Velocity to generate GWT Code

Posted by vanessa vanessa <va...@gmail.com>.
Thnks a lot for your care .You helped me a lot.
I'm very grateful .

have a good day

Le 20 avril 2012 10:26, Guillaume Polet <gu...@gmail.com> a écrit
: