Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/22 16:48:41 UTC

Cancelling Weekly Meetings Until 2021

Hey All,

With the holidays- planning weekly meetings people can make it too is
getting to be a whole thing.

We're going to pause our weekly meeting until mid Jan 2021 just to get past
the holiday crazies.

I hope everyone has a great season and looking forward to talking more in
the new year.

If you have any issue in the meantime, as always- reach out on dev@

Thanks!

tg

Re: Cancelling Weekly Meetings Until 2021

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Trevor! Happy holidays to you too, take care.