Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/04/19 20:41:35 UTC

We are hosting our first meetup event at twitter

Hi Heron,
Please join us at Twitter HQ in SF, California, USAon Apr 23rd 2018.
More details at:
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/249414421/

Thanking you.
Sree

Re: We are hosting our first meetup event at twitter

Posted by Fu Maosong <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone. Looking forward to talking with you guys!

--
With my best Regards

Re: We are hosting our first meetup event at twitter

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <kr...@gmail.com>.