Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Tâm Nguyễn Mạnh <ng...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 03:16:16 UTC

Deadlocked while Get/Set at the time ?

Hi Igniters,

Today I run a loadtest for my system that use Ignite as a Cache Service but
1 of my nodes got crashed because of DeadLocked.

Could you please help me to prevent this.

--
Thanks & Best Regards

Tam, Nguyen Manh

Re: Deadlocked while Get/Set at the time ?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

It's a reasonable question that I have no answer to. You can raise this
issue on developers maillist if you like.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Tâm Nguyễn Mạnh <ng...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.