Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Chris Chabot <ch...@xs4all.nl> on 2008/06/23 19:57:16 UTC

Proposed Apache Incubator board report for June 2008

Seeing how we missed our report deadline, i thought it might be good
to get this going, here's what i propose:

---------------------------

Shindig is a reference implementation of the OpenSocial and gadgets
stack.

Incubating since: 2007-12-06

High-level status summary: Shindig community growing and working on
OpenSocial v0.8 implementation.

   - Community presence/growth: Google Developer Days
   - Added 2 new committers.
   - Mailing list very active and community there is growing

   - Technical progress:
      - Work towards implementing OpenSocial v0.8 is progressing very
well
      - Lots of progress getting new RESTful server implemented

   - Top 3 things to resolve prior to graduation:
      - Improve diversity of committers (progress, improved since last
report)
      - Run through at least one release (we agree on using 0.8-
compliance
        as a good time)
      - <there seem to be only 2>

Re: Proposed Apache Incubator board report for June 2008

Posted by Kevin Brown <et...@google.com>.
Looks good to me. We probably missed the deadline because Dan was handling
it, and he's been travelling.