Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Agarwal, Naresh" <na...@informatica.com> on 2003/10/07 15:45:51 UTC

handler's init function not called at time of Tomcat startup

Hi

I'm using a handler in Web Service written using Axis for session maintenance.

Inside the init function of this handler, i'm loading some classes as I want to load these classes at the time of start up of Tomcat..

After deploying the service, when I start Tomcat,  init function of this handler is _NOT_ called
rather this is called when I try to invoke Axis Servlet by opening the url   http://localhost:8080/services/servicename
in browser.

Should not the init function be called at start-up of Tomcat?

thanks,
Naresh