Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/27 17:12:05 UTC

Documentation generation location

What's going to be involved in getting the CWiki documentation to be
exported to a proper URL (http://tapestry.apache.org, rather than
http://people.apache.org/~uli/tapestry-site/).  Also, will the export
interfere with Maven generated documentation (i.e., standard reports &
javadoc)?

I think it's time to start deleting the APT format documentation from
SVN, now that it has all been moved over to CWiki.  I think the Maven
module documentation should be the basic reports, component report +
javadoc, with links back to the exported CWiki.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Documentation generation location

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
I've got a cron job running on people that's copying the content over to my home directory. I just
need to change that and point it to the tapestry web space. We need to change the maven config
though. Ideally we would want to generate all maven stuff in some sub-directory of its own, e.g.
/maven/ and link to the generated reports from the wiki pages.

I'm not completely done with moving the contents from APT to cwiki yet. I still need to do the
submodules and the changes between 5.1 and 5.2 (right now only the 5.1 docs are in cwiki).

If anyone wants to help, I'm tracking progress in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1205

Uli