Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/20 14:13:00 UTC

Amber builds on Hudson

Hi,

I think it would be great to have Amber on CI server, i.e. Hudson.
WDYT?
I can deal with that. Could please some PMC member to grant me an access to
Hudson job-admin group [1] ?

Cheers,
Lukasz

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson

Re: Amber builds on Hudson

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lukasz,

2011/5/20 Lukasz Moren <lu...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I think it would be great to have Amber on CI server, i.e. Hudson.
> WDYT?

+1!
Tommaso

Re: Amber builds on Hudson