Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by gwen <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/21 20:23:53 UTC

problem using highcharts together with amq.js, known issue?

I am trying to modify the activemq webapp to dynamically visualize data using
highcharts. Specially, the following code works fine where chart1.js does
the basic highchart line draw. As soon as I uncomment amq.js, the chart
stops showing up. It is a known issue?

auto"></div>

thanks