Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bogdan Cristea <cr...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 13:40:52 UTC

Re: 答复: How can I install the subversion without the Apache

On Wednesday 09 September 2009 16:23:20 you wrote:
> Hi Bogdan:
> 	Thanks
> 	I have checked the options.
> 	There are follow options I thought maybe related to Apache:
>
> 	--without-PACKAGE 	:do not use PACKAGE , I used the command
> ./configure --without-apache , but the same error occurs.
>
> 	--without-apache-libexecdir : I also used this option, but the got
> the same error.
>
> 	And now I wonder whether it is possible to disable apache support.

Hi

Try the following

./configure --without-neon --without-apxs

I would be tempted to disable apr (--without-apr), but for some reason does
not seem to work.

Re: 答复: How can I install the subversion without the Apache

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Sep 9, 2009, at 08:40, Bogdan Cristea wrote:

> Try the following
>
> ./configure --without-neon --without-apxs

Disabling neon will mean you cannot access any Subversion servers that
are served via Apache (i.e. that use the http or https protocols) so
you probably don't want that. Unless you use serf instead of neon.

> I would be tempted to disable apr (--without-apr), but for some
> reason does
> not seem to work.

Subversion requires APR to function. It cannot be disabled.