Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ani <ab...@kenati.com> on 2006/08/23 14:09:12 UTC

Re: Fw: share file application

Hi Ha Pham,
We are in the same line. Developing applcaition to share a any folder using
slide.

As per my understanding once domin.xml updated it is not dynamically loaded
by the slide.
Solution for this,
Write a thread which would read the domin.xml if it is updated then reload
the domin.xml file.

Have you found any other solution? If yes then please let me know.

thanks
Ani