Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Niki Ivanchev <ni...@icygen.com> on 2004/04/08 10:43:43 UTC

max connections in torque.properties

Hi All
What happens when there is demand for more tham max_connecitions.
Exceptions is thorwn...
or process waits untill connections is free to be used?
Regards
Niki

Limiting the domain of a field

Posted by sk...@engr.uky.edu.
Hi,

  I would like to limit the domain of a field to "C", "P" and "W". How do
I do this? There is an attribute called inputValidator for the column element
but there is no documentation as to how to use it. Can anyone please tell me
how this can be done? I checked the DTD for schema.xml (for Torque 3.1) and
inputValidator is defined as CDATA. Does inputValidator have any meaning in
Torque 3.1?

-Sarav