Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Nigel Daley <nd...@mac.com> on 2008/01/24 01:17:05 UTC

River builds

I've setup a daily River build on Apache's shared Hudson build server:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/River/

The build occurs at 9am UTC.
Build failure emails will be sent to this list.
Builds are currently kept for 30 days.
Javadoc and the zip files are archived for every build.  The latest
javadoc is always available here:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/River/job/River-trunk/
javadoc/

Cheers,
Nige

Re: River builds

Posted by Frank Barnaby <Fr...@Sun.COM>.
Most excellent!  Thank you for doing this work.

Frank

Re: River builds

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Thanks Nigel,

This evening I really hope to do the branching and update the information on
the River site, likely this will impact the builds so if there is some
coordination required let me know in advance.

--
Mark