Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/04 00:22:00 UTC

Re: Cas Editor build script

Ok, now the caseditor.jar contains a manifest file.
Any other things which must be done before we
create the next release candidate ?

Jörn

Re: Cas Editor build script

Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
Great, thanks.

I just added LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER files to the jar and to the plugin and updated
the ReleaseNotes. So I think we are fine building the next release candidate. Will you take care of
that?

But before that, what is the status of UIMA-536? (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-536)
Can this issue be closed?

-- Michael