Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Petras <pe...@skms.sk> on 2006/10/02 14:14:16 UTC

Re: SSO cookie scenario

Hi Bob,
try this solution:

HttpURL httpURL = new HttpURL("http://SERVER/exchange/USER/Inbox/");
NTCredentials ntc = new NTCredentials("USER", "PASSWORD", "HOST","DOMAIN");
WebdavResource wr = new WebdavResource(httpURL, ntc, WebdavResource.ALL,0);

// add cookie
   HttpClient client = webdavResource.getSessionInstance(httpURL);
   HttpState state = client.getState();
   state.addCookie( new Cookie(
        		"servername",
        		"cookieName",
        		"cookieValue",
        		"/",
        		null,
        		false
        		) );

wr.setFollowRedirects(true);
WebdavResources resources = wr.getChildResources();

Hope this helps
Martin

--
*/Martin Petráš/*