Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de> on 2002/09/27 11:48:09 UTC

Get all hosts while initializing a context

Hi,

I´m wondering if the following is possible. I´m implementing a servlet
context listener which does some initialize work for my webapp. Here, I want
to get a list of all hosts (server name and port) my webapp is available on.
If haven´t found a way to do this with the regular servlet api.
I thought of passing a reference to the server.xml file to the context
listener as parameter in my web.xml. But I think this is a dirty and
insecure way. Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks
Stefan