Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kshitij Shukla <ks...@cisinlabs.com> on 2017/06/17 10:34:06 UTC

NumberFormatException while Solr CSV import

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are having good time.

I am getting an error when importing a CSV file into Solr core. In my
case I am running an schemaless solr instance as I wont know which type
of CSV I will get. The problem occured when Solr consider a column as an
integer column but the data contains some doubles.

*Stack Trace: Please find attached.*

I guess, its the default feature of solr as mentioned on the very bottom
of this webpage cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Schemaless+Mode
But is there a way I can bypass or override this, for example taking all
the tLong type columns as tDouble?

Any Advise?

--
	Kshitij S
Team Leader *

*DISCLAIMER:* INFORMATION PRIVACY is important for us, If you are not
the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are notified
that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or taking
any action based on it, is strictly prohibited by Law.

--

------------------------------

*Cyber Infrastructure, [CIS] *(CMMI Level 3 Company)

Central India's largest Technology Company.

*Ensuring your success through our highly optimized Technology solutions.*

www.cisin.com | +Cisin <https://plus.google.com/+Cisin/> | Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cyber-infrastructure-private-limited> | Offices:
India | USA | Singapore | South Africa.

*** Please note that this message and any attachments may contain
confidential and proprietary material and information and are intended only
for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the one, you
should delete it immediately to avoid any copyright issues.