Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lars Huttar <la...@sil.org> on 2006/10/06 17:32:17 UTC

Re: SQL Server 2005?

Richard,
Thanks for your suggestion.
So you're saying that you had to load the driver using Class.forName()
before trying to open a connection.
Where did you put this Java code? in the SQLTransformer class?

One hates to tack on custom Java modifications, but if it's the only way
to get SQL Server 2005 working...

Did you also have that class listed in the load-class parameter in
web.xml like this?
    <init-param>
      <param-name>load-class</param-name>
      <param-value>
        com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
     </param-value>
   </init-param>

If so, and Cocoon apparently didn't load it, I wonder if that represents
a bug in Cocoon.

Thanks,
Lars