Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 19:13:24 UTC

www.ibm.com namespace in j2g migration tool

I was looking through the code for the j2g migration tool that currently
resides in the sandbox.  I noticed that for the XML conversion it seems that
it uses a namespace of "http://www.ibm.com/j2g".  Am I correct in thinking
that this is something that should definitely be changed?

Thanks,

Jason Warner

Re: www.ibm.com namespace in j2g migration tool

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  Created Geronimo-3168 for that purpose.

Jason Warner

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Yes, all IBM references should be removed.

-sachin