Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/02 13:38:15 UTC

Remove non-English languages from Tomcat wiki

There is a problem in the Tomcat wiki configuration, that
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/  appears effectively empty if your
browser is configured to prefer content in a non-English language.

Here is INFRA issue on this problem:

I added my comment there. In essence, my proposal is to remove support
for other languages besides English, for the reasons that other people
and I mentioned there.

Any comments?

Lately it resulted in someone inadvertently vandalizing the
"HelpForBeginners" page of the Russian wiki. -- already reverted by
Mark.

Eh.. Happy New Year, everyone!

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko