Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaoyu Yao <xy...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/09/15 16:13:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Chen Liang

Hi All,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop PMC voted to add Chen Liang as a committer in recognition of his continued contributions to the project.
Please join me in congratulating Chen!

Best regards,
--Xiaoyu
(on behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer: Chen Liang

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome Chen Liang

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Jing Zhao <ji...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Chen!

Posted by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Chen!

Thanks,

Junping

Posted by John Zhuge <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BigData dev <bi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Chen Liang!!

Thanks,
Bharat

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017 at 9:43 PM, Xiaoyu Yao <xy...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> It is my pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop PMC voted to add Chen
> Liang as a committer in recognition of his continued contributions to the
> project.
> Please join me in congratulating Chen!
>
> Best regards,
> --Xiaoyu
> (on behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee)
>
> --

--Brahma Reddy Battula