Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kirby Vandivort <kv...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/05 18:27:34 UTC

Mailing list question

Got an obtusely-offtopic question...

I can't seem to successfully post a message from
my   kvandivo@ks.uiuc.edu   email account to
tomcat-user.  However, I can successfully post
messages from my yahoo account.  My ks.uiuc.edu
account seems to be working in all other respects.
I can send and receive mail well with it.. I just
can't seem to post a message to
tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org.

Any ideas what could be causing this and what I can
do about it?

Thanks,

Kirby
kvandivo@ks.uiuc.edu
kvandivo@yahoo.com

load balancing Multiple Tomcat instances

Posted by Vijetha Vadlakonda <vi...@cisco.com>.
Hi,
Loadbalancer worker can be set in Worker.properties in 3.x, but in 4.x there
is no documentation as to how we can use loadbalancer worker for load
balancing between multiple instances of Tomcat. Please point me to the right
documentation in case I missed it. If load balancing is native to 4.x, then
is there anything we need to do from our side at all? Please give me some
information regarding that.
Thanks

Posted by Jim Rueschhoff <jr...@imsurenetwork.com>.
My message to you showed up in about 5 seconds after I sent it.

Posted by Kirby Vandivort <kv...@ks.uiuc.edu>.

Posted by Jim Rueschhoff <jr...@imsurenetwork.com>.