Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Ryan Schmitt <rs...@apache.org> on 2020/11/20 23:27:35 UTC

Increase in SSLExceptions?

I'm getting a lot of reports from different teams at Amazon of an increase
in intermittent SSLExceptions (caused by "Broken pipe (Write failed)")
since we upgraded HttpClient from 4.5.10 to 4.5.13 and HttpCore from 4.4.12
to 4.4.13. Does anyone know offhand if anything relevant might have changed
recently?

Re: Increase in SSLExceptions?

Posted by Ryan Schmitt <rs...@apache.org>.
I'll continue investigating. I suspect that the problem is actually
something in JDK 8u272, and the Apache client is just a scapegoat.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.