Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Adrian Gonzalez <ad...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/02/01 22:38:34 UTC

Re : RE : AW: templating mecanism ?

Thank you very much everyone for your help on this topic.

I'll have a look at Facelets (and perhaps Clay, but latter since it's less used).

I really have the impression that everyone (or quite everyone) using JSF is using Facelets, so....

Just another question (last, I swear it !) :
Do you, JSF app developpers (and not component developers), use an IDE with drag and drop capabilities (RAD kind of development) for facelets or no ? Which one ? I'm just using IBM RAD 6, and it's really difficult (ibm proprietary components, JSF 1.0, JSP...)