Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Simon Lin <no...@yahoo.ca> on 2005/07/13 16:05:25 UTC

Subversion authentication

Hi,

I set up subserve not to allow anonymous access.  But I can still
checkout and update without a username/password.  I even restarted the
server that subserve is running on.  The subserve is running as a daemon
through xinetd.  Any thought?

Regards,
Simon

Re: Subversion authentication

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Jul 13, 2005, at 11:38 AM, Simon Lin wrote:

> It seems that svn client cached the username/password somewhere
> although I couldn't find out where it is.

Chapter 6, "Client Credentials Caching":

   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch06s02.html#svn-ch-6-sect-2.2

Re: Subversion authentication

Posted by Simon Lin <no...@yahoo.ca>.
Ignore this post please.  It seems that svn client cached the
username/password somewhere although I couldn't find out where it is.
It works fine on a clean box.