Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2010/04/26 05:19:52 UTC

Re: ecommerce / giving blank page.-resolved

Ok it works locally
so I guess the error it is trying to report through the ajp is not
happeining.
this has to do with the broken pipe message.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

BJ Freeman sent the following on 4/25/2010 6:51 PM: