Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id> on 2013/07/18 17:24:46 UTC

Password Management for Templates

Dear all,

I am following the instruction on below guide on how to add password
management to our template:

http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Admin_Guide/add-password-management-to-templates.html

I tried to download the cloud-set-guest-password for Linux:

http://cloudstack.org/dl/cloud-set-guest-password

But it seems that the location might have been changed? Can anyone advise
the correct URL for the script?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.

Re: Password Management for Templates

Posted by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id>.
Hi Ian,

Many thanks. Yes, it works for me as well.

Cheers.

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Hi Indra,