Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Brandon Arms <BA...@dsscorp.com> on 2013/04/30 17:56:06 UTC

virtual router iptables

Has anyone had success in modifying the iptables on a virtual router and making those changes persistent?

Brandon Arms

RE: virtual router iptables

Posted by Oliver Leach <Ol...@tatacommunications.com>.
You could try something like this:

echo "iptables -I INPUT 4 -s [source subnet] -p udp --dport 161 -m state --state NEW,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT>> /etc/rc.local

I had to use that method once for a nagios install.

Oliver

Re: virtual router iptables

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
Hi Brandon,