Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Tapan Nanawati <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/16 20:53:26 UTC

How to block the Admin client ?

How can i block my admin client or add a passowrd to
it?
http://servername:8080/soap/admin

As of now any body on the internet can go and
*undeploy* my service. How can I make it read only
atleast or best to block it with a password.
cheers
Tapan

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: How to block the Admin client ?

Posted by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net>.
If you are running tomcat with the security manager, you can add an entry
for the soap webapp in the .policy file located in the conf directory, and
then from there you can control access from there.  You can control which
ip addresses the webapp will accept connections from.

Rich Catlett        rich@more.net |  Confuscious say "Man who stand |
Programmer                        |   on toilet, high on pot!"      |

Posted by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net>.