Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by deva namaste <oh...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/18 03:39:12 UTC

Apache Kylin examples with apache ranger

Hello,

I plan to use Apache Ranger for fine grained security for Apache Kylin.

Anyone please point me to any demo (not just plugin install but actual
query accessed data) or blog link which has examples?

Thanks
Deva

Re: Apache Kylin examples with apache ranger

Posted by pengjianhua <35...@qq.com>.
The RANGER-1672 will be merged into Ranger project after released the
Apache Kylin 2.3.0.  The latest version of the ranger will also be
released.  And the issue will also be included in the upcoming release
version.

在 2018年02月18日 11:47, Ted Yu 写道:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Have you read this ?