Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Donhu Vy <do...@hotmail.com> on 2017/06/22 06:55:19 UTC

Clean install, but still see error: java.lang.Exception: Stack Trace

I use Windows 10 Pro x64, PostgreSQL 9.6.3
I try to install a clean instance of OFBiz 16.11.02, but I still see error:

https://gist.github.com/donhuvy/bc436f023dc895f51856c80be06fcf26#file-cmd-log-L3827

What does it mean? How to avoid this error?

Re: Clean install, but still see error: java.lang.Exception: Stack Trace

Posted by Donhu Vy <do...@hotmail.com>.
Thank Deepak Dixit!

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Donhu,