Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ryan Svihla <rs...@foundev.pro> on 2016/02/02 14:01:23 UTC

Re: Missing rows while scanning table using java driver

Priyanka,

This is a better question for the Cassandra user mailing list (cc’d above) which is where many experts in the use of Cassandra are subscribed, where as this list is more about improving or changing Cassandra itself.

As to your issue, there can be many combined issues at once that are leading to this situation, can I suggest you respond on the user list with the following:

- Keyspace (RF especially), data center and table configuration.
- Any errors in the logs on the Cassandra nodes.

Regards,

Ryan Svihla

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Paulo and Ryan, I have moved my question to user mailing list.

-Priyanka