Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2004/03/18 06:21:54 UTC

Nested tables

Hi,

I am working on a multi-group report and I am toying with the idea of
nested tables implemented via blocks. Things seem to be working out
pretty well if I disable the pages and headers for the nested tables.

My question is, can I completely disable the headers (meaning no header
row at all) for these nested tables or any table for that matter? Also,
is it possible to render the page links as LinkSubmits instead of
DirectLinks?

Thanks,
Harish

Re: Nested tables