Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Raghu M <r2...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/03/17 18:13:19 UTC

setting up wss4j

hi,

Sorry for posting this question here, but earlier i posted this on fx-user.

i am trying to setup the WSDoAll handlers for a sample SOAP service. i have axis running with tomcat on linux machine.i have checked out wss4j.

Is there any need to build the wss4j? (using ant?) where should i place the wss4j folder? the tags in .wsdd refer to type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender"
, and i get a classNotFound Exception, how could i overcome this? Is there anything like
client side and server side deployment of this
package/handlers.

I have a whole lot of questions since i have just
started.I had gone through package.html and found and that it would be more useful to advanced users.I know that my questions are very preliminary, please excuse me since i am a student.

awaiting an early guidence,
regards,
Raghu

Yahoo! India Promos:  Win a trip for 2 to Britain. Click here.