Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Thanh Do <th...@cs.wisc.edu> on 2010/06/17 02:33:23 UTC

Where can i get the latest version

Hi all,

I try to get the latest version of hadoop trunk, but on the download page
i only found the release version 0.20.2.
What I want to get is 0.21, or what ever latest currently.

Can any one point me to that place?

Thanks

--
thanh

Re: Where can i get the latest version

Posted by Aaron Kimball <aa...@cloudera.com>.
Some helpful instructions here:

The run scripts ('bin/hadoop' and friends) all live in common. I think
you're supposed to make a symlink named 'mapred' from your common root into
the mapreduce project, and another symlink named 'hdfs' to your hdfs root,
compile them all separately, then bin/start-dfs.sh, etc, from common will
work correctly.

- Aaron

Posted by Thanh Do <th...@cs.wisc.edu>.
ok,