Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Gimler <sh...@ll.mit.edu> on 2001/07/03 22:21:38 UTC

ssi with windows apache 1.3.20

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get SSI's to work under the windows version of Apache?  So far I have done the following in httpd.conf:

                -Uncommented the LoadModule module_include line
                -Added the following statements to my httpd.conf file under the proper <Directory> tags
                                 AddType text/html .html
                                 AddHandler server-parsed-html .html
                                 Options +Includes

This still hasn't worked for me on Windows but always works when using the linux version.  Any ideas or suggestions that might get this to work under windows?  Thanks

                                                                                                                    -Greg