Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Denis <de...@officepark.ru> on 2004/10/09 19:20:02 UTC

New mirror apache.officepark.ru

Hello,

Please accept a new mirror from Russia - apache.officepark.ru, so far running on a dedicated dual processor server:

- URL of mirror: http://apache.officepark.ru
- Country where the mirror is located: Russia
- Contact email address: denis@officepark.ru
- Update frequency: every 6 hours (at 1, 7, 13, 19)
- Rsync repository used: rsync.eu.apache.org
- Approximate bandwidth: 100 Mbps
- I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no): yes

Thank you,
Denis Bystruev,
www.officepark.ru

Re: New mirror apache.officepark.ru

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 09.10.2004, at 19:20, Denis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please accept a new mirror from Russia - apache.officepark.ru, so far
> running on a dedicated dual processor server:
>
> - URL of mirror: http://apache.officepark.ru

Hmm, I can only see the 'Fedora Core Test Page' over there. Also tried
http://apache.officepark.ru/dist/ and
http://apache.officepark.ru/apache/ without luck. Please resubmit when
you have fixed this.

Cheers,