Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by NBSubbaiah <nb...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/01 08:21:20 UTC

Workflow diagrams in wicket?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to use IBM iLOG JViews with wicket framework?

Can someone refer me some examples? I want to show a work-flow diagram based
on the inputs.

Regards,
Subbu.

Re: Workflow diagrams in wicket?

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
  Hi

I don't think there is any wicket implementation right now.

But you can probably build something to do it.

It looks like there are JSF components (I assume that you are looking
for the same kind of wicket integration) that allow diagram creation.
If you have access to the source you should look and see how they do it
and try and adapt it for wicket.

See page 22 in this presentation:
http://www.java-forum-stuttgart.de/jfs/2006/folien/C2_Mouly_ILOG.pdf

It seems to suggest there is a JViews servlet that processes requests
from the browser.  If you can figure out the javascript calls from the
JSF version getting a custom wicket component to emit the appropriate
javascript should be straight forward.

You should also look at how other wicket + javascript integrations work
for some inspiration on how this can be done.

Regards,

Mike