Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2017/06/01 21:39:27 UTC

Re: Release Sling 9?

As an update - we are now SNAPSHOT-free in the launchpad/builder
project.

We still have a release under vote so I'm going to get that in and plan
to start the release vote for the Launchpad 9 release on Wednesday.

If anything speaks for delaying the release, please let me know.

Thanks,

Robert

RE: Release Sling 9?

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
i've just finished the last vote and updated the launchpad builder.

no objections from my side!

stefan