Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2021/04/19 23:38:18 UTC

2.4.3 RC next week

It's about time for 2.4.3.

There will be a RC for 2.4.3 available for voting next week. If you have
any pending work please let me know if you need assistance getting it
committed.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: 2.4.3 RC next week

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Sure.

I am still working on tidying some nits in assignment but this work will be complete by the end of the week. Also not blockers.

So, let’s just say I will respin RC0 on Friday, so tests can run over the weekend, and we start the vote on Monday. Please let me know if that’s not going to work for some reason.

Re: 2.4.3 RC next week

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Re: 2.4.3 RC next week

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.