Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com> on 2008/12/08 01:03:23 UTC

Welcome Martin Cooper to Apache Archiva

Hey everyone,
On behalf of the Archiva PMC and committers, I would like to give a warm
welcome to Martin Cooper to the Apache Archiva project as committer.

Martin joins us from the Apache Struts project and has shown great
initiative in getting his hands dirty with the code base.

Welcome!

Cheers
James

Re: Welcome Martin Cooper to Apache Archiva

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board Martin.

Emmanuel

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Glad to have you on board!

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Welcome Martin Cooper to Apache Archiva

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Welcome Martin :)

-Deng