Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Namespro.ca" <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/22 20:12:14 UTC

Setting the file name of the attached safe report

Hi there,

Currently, when report_safe is set as 1, the original message is included
as an attachment with the following headers:

I am wondering if it is possible to explicitly define a file name for this
attachment, such as:

Thanks!

Re: Setting the file name of the attached safe report

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
It isn't but a path would be welcome to add that feature.