Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Pepe Perez <pe...@samerica.com> on 2001/12/16 17:14:16 UTC

1.5 brach

Excuse me, how is it tagged now the 1.5 branch?

Thanks,

Pepe.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Re: 1.5 brach

Posted by Tom Bradford <br...@dbxmlgroup.com>.
On Sunday, December 16, 2001, at 09:14 AM, Pepe Perez wrote:
> Excuse me, how is it tagged now the 1.5 branch?

I believe it is DBXML_1-5_BRANCH.  You should know that the dbXML CVS
repositories are now inactive, and that all continuing work is being
performed against the Xindice CVS repository.  The Xindice repository is
a sensible merging of the dbXML 1.0 and dbXML 1.5 branches.

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org
Developer - Apache Xindice (formerly dbXML)