Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Alexander Fischer <fi...@mailbox.org> on 2020/08/25 08:08:56 UTC

GSOC update

Hi everyone,

the Google Summer of Code program is coming to an end this week.
Regarding the small HTTP server, that was build in the first part of the
program, the idea is to make a repository for it at ASF.
There are still some smaller issues open for it, which I intend to
finish after GSOC is over.

Now, as good naming is very important, I'd like some feedback for what
names you think would be a good idea for that project.
My ideas were mainly focused around it being smaller than Meecrowave, so
maybe something including Atom or so.
The best one I could come up with there, was simply Peeco. Please let me
know what you think.

Thanks and best regards,
Alex

Re: GSOC update

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Yep, tested 4 trademark websites and didn't see any conflict too.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: GSOC update

Posted by Alexander Fischer <fi...@mailbox.org>.

Re: GSOC update