Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by qiumingming <cs...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/21 08:47:18 UTC

Upgrade from kylin-1.5 to kylin-2.0

Hi all, I'm going to Upgrade from kylin-1.5 to kylin-2.0. And I want to reuse
the old cube data in kylin-2.0. Is CubeMigrationCLI can do this thing? Will
it involve any errors? If this operation make the cube can not be queryed
any more would be extremely worse!

Re: Upgrade from kylin-1.5 to kylin-2.0

Posted by qiumingming <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Re: Upgrade from kylin-1.5 to kylin-2.0

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Ken, you can check the upgrade document:
https://kylin.apache.org/docs20/howto/howto_upgrade.html

Try upgrade in QA environment first, then you can identify the gaps there.
The upgrade should be okay.

> Hi all, I'm going to Upgrade from kylin-1.5 to kylin-2.0. And I want to
> reuse
> the old cube data in kylin-2.0. Is CubeMigrationCLI can do this thing? Will
> it involve any errors? If this operation make the cube can not be queryed
> any more would be extremely worse!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋